Job DescriptionDo you like working with high performing teams? Are you self-motivated and enjoy a challenge? We invite you Invent Your Future with CACI International!
CACIis growing and we are looking for Cyber Security Operations Specialists III who are committed to success, bring innovation and are ready for their next challenge!
Why CACI? Click for Testimonials!
Read about CACI's Strategic Vision http://investor.caci.com/
Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Provide cyber threat intelligence services for the collection, fusion, analysis, creation, and distribution of threat intelligence from government entities, commercial feeds, open sources, and other partners to obtain situational awareness of the threat environment.
- Cyber threat intelligence services shall develop and disseminate reports and tippers to internal and external stakeholders based on events, alerts, and incidents on the customer systems and networks.
- Provide advanced cybersecurity analytics (ACA) services which aggregates and analyzes products, data, and information to identify trends and patterns, anomalous activity, provide situational awareness of the customers networks, missions and threats, and provide operational recommendations, visualizations, tuning requests, and custom signature creation to the CSOC and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Implements and monitors security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Designs and implements data network security measures; operates Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; conducts performance analysis of Information Systems security incidents; develops Continuity of Operation (COOP)/Disaster Recovery (DR) plans and supports certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Advanced Cybersecurity Analytics will provide advanced cybersecurity services on an expanded 12x5service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours.
- Cyber Threat Intel Services will provide advanced cybersecurity services on an expanded 12x5 service support level during core hours and on-call support with two-hour response time during non-core hours.
- Supervises operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Develops new concepts and processes.
- Analyzes root causes and resolves issues.
- Supports more junior level technicians and specialists in their activities.
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists.
- Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams, and may also lead a task, project or team
- Requires guidance and direction from more expert level technicians, specialists, and managers only when dealing with new, uncertain situations.
- Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field (i.e. Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science)
- High School diploma / GED + 10 years or Associate Degree + 8 years or Bachelor's Degree + 6 plus years' experience working in Cyber Security Operating Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
- Must have DoD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III certification and CSSP Analyst.
What You'll Get To Do:
- IAT Level III
- Master's Degree in a Technical field
- TS/SCI CIP
https://careers.caci.com/TCS What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
#TCS2 Job Location
US-St. Louis-MO-ST LOUIS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942878Posted: 2020-05-21