CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant Level III to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of administrative support duties to accomplish critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com. What you'll get to do:
The scope of Level III work is to manage, coordinate, and/or provide comprehensive administrative support to a work unit, project, program or functional area. As an Administrative Assistant Level III, atypical day might include the following:
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- Serve as focal point, to include: following-up, tracking, monitoring, coordinating through multiple levels, and bringing the process/program to completion.
- Prepare and brief stats reports.
- Create and deliver status or informational briefings on project, process, function, or business area to various audiences.
- Gather budget requirements and/or monitor spend plans related to project, function, or business area.
- Lead the day-to-day administrative activities of a work unit. Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion for a manager and/or others.
- Plan, schedule, organize, and execute meetings, conferences and off-sites; may participate in meetings and events as a recorder or working group member; may brief or present administrative support related information.
- Draft, proofread, and edit manager or office correspondence; Draft original, non-template documents.
- Manage and archive office files. Maintain relevant reference and working files/materials.
- Develop check-in/check-out procedures for arriving and departing personnel, including submitting new user accounts and access requests.
- Greet and/or escort all office visitors and guests.
- Administer and troubleshoot office databases, including time and attendance, update websites/SharePoint sites, set up new user accounts and accesses, run reports, and perform database clean up tasks.
- Arrange travel and coordinate itineraries.
- Create and submit travel and training vouchers.
- Order supplies, maintain inventory, issue equipment, trouble-shoot and arrange for equipment repairs, oversee and account for inventory.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail, newspapers, faxes or other documents.
- Prepare visitor requests.
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, requiring the use of computer terminals and standard office equipment to accomplish work objectives. The position may require lifting or carrying equipment averaging 50 lbs. Depending upon assignment, shift work and/or occasional travel may be required.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- A minimum of four (4) years of prior administrative support or comparable experience, demonstrating increased levels of complexity and responsibility in the areas of problem solving, working independently, maturity, judgment, and initiative. Applicable vocational education may be substituted for up to one (1) year of work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (e.g., Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Extensive knowledge of processes and procedures related to area of assignment.
- Excellent communication skills sufficient to respond to complex questions, communicate procedures and processes to management, co-workers, and stakeholders, and ability to provide guidance on pertinent changes to business functions and operations in a manner that is easily understood.
- Writing skills sufficient to compose original, non-template, clear and concise moderately complex written products.
- Time management skills to meet and adapt to changing requirements or priorities.
What We Can Offer You:
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942903Posted: 2020-05-21