CACI is seeking a motivated Systems Integrator with agile methodology experience to augment a team of developers, in support of the development of a clean sheet suite of AWS Server-less Applications. What You'll Get to Do:
As a Member of an agile team, you will work with the government customer to help shape a new phase of applications into the C2S cloud environment. You will get to work with the customer defining requirements, implementing business logic to deliver a series of AWS Server-less applications. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move.
The Expert level System Integrator serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of systems integration. They provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environments, high-level systems analysis, design, integration, documentation and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation. The Expert level System Integrator participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation, and presentation phases. They applies principles, methods and knowledge of cloud migration to specific task order requirements, advanced mathematical principles and methods of exceptionally difficult and narrowly defined technical problems. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active TS/SCIWith Poly Clearanceis required
- Bachelor's degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
- 3+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
- 3+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Experience refactoring legacy code and/or applications in a cloud native environment
- Experience and understanding of server-less computing concepts
- Experience with AWS tools such as API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB, Lambda, and Lightsail in a serverless C2S environment.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
- Ability to create original documentation, to include Architectural and Process Flow Diagrams.
- Ability to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with financial management systems
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Professional Scrum Master
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.