CACI is currently seeking a Systems Engineer in support of several programs and efforts in our Albuquerque, NM location. If you are looking to be a part of a high skilled team, CACI would like to speak with you. What You'll Get to Do:
More About the Role:
- Participate in Systems Engineering development efforts working in a team environment with responsibilities in all phases of Systems development including concept development, requirements, functional analysis, design reviews, implementation, test, verification, validation, and transition.
- Provide technical direction and clarification of requirements to development teams, integration, and test personnel.
- Perform system engineering analyses including trade studies, use case development, requirements definition and derivation, interface definition, and requirement validation and verification.
- Support planning/development and interfaces with personnel from other organizations and entities.
- Attend technical interchange meetings with other program personnel and support the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. The candidate will provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) tasks as required.
- Provide document review and resolve technical systems engineering and integration issues and support ECP/ECR efforts as required.
- Manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Perform life cycle systems engineering and test activities in support of on-going programs.
- Work with external industry and Govt. stakeholders in the resolution of engineering systems issues.
- Develop and maintain requirements for systems and subsystems.
- Work in an IPT in the development of systems and subsystems.
- Prepare for and conduct design reviews.
- Develop Test strategies and procedures.
- Work within and coordinate systems engineering activities across the customer, supplier and internal IPT.
- Understand the SE lifecycle and change management process.
As a Systems Engineer, at either the system, sub-system, or component level, the applicant will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in a development and sustainment environment.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- BS Degree in the Sciences, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum of 5+ years demonstrated experience in systems engineering or a related engineering discipline or 10 years of experience in lieu of education
- Knowledge of the following systems engineering functions:
- Requirements development and management
- System design
- Interface definition and control
- Integration and test to include test planning and procedure development
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated understanding of the systems engineering life cycle in support of system development, communication systems development, or sustainment activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Experience with requirements management using DOORS or similar requirements management tool
- Knowledge of System Development Lifecycle Models (waterfall and Agile)
- Ability to identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
- Experience with automated test tools/ script development
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942933Posted: 2020-05-21