CACI has an exciting job opportunity for a Systems Engineer
in our Ft. Bragg, North Carolina office. What You'll Get to Do:
Specifically, the Systems Engineer will be responsible for the customers VMware Infrastructure. The SE will be directly responsible for the effective and efficient system operation and interconnectivity of a Department of Defense Network and will execute the actions required to correct deficiencies or shortcomings and to improve system performance, availability and efficiency. The SE will be responsible for testing and overseeing the management of ESXI using Vcenter and VSphere. The SE will provide senior level knowledge and support to the customer and their components to include Tier 3 infrastructure, design, implementation, troubleshooting, and support that builds, configures, and administers several hundred servers in their area of operation. Additionally, the SE will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites and will orchestrate and oversee technical reviews, product research, and cost analysis of IT products, services, concepts, and ideas as directed.
The ideal candidate will be able to efficiently interface with ITSS, Planning & Engineering Principals, and Coordinators to smoothly deliver and implement Enterprise solutions. This candidate will recommend to the PM/DPMs technical solutions that improve system efficiencies and performance, develop technical implementation plans for approved technical solutions to include engineering diagrams, schedules and equipment cost estimates, and will also provide direct engineering oversight of approved implementations during the installation phase to ensure government objectives are met. Required:
- Top Secret Clearance based on a SSBI completed within five years AND able to meet the requirements of DCID 6/4
- Security + Certification
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Engineering and Administration work to include VMWare ESXI/V-Sphere/V-Center
- Good communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to engineers with less experience
- Practical Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Services, including DNS, Active Directory, DHCP, Group Policy as well as storage technologies
- Provide technical expertise in GPO and STIG compliance.
What We Can Offer You:
- MCSE or equivalent certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- VMWare VCA/VCP
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.