CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is looking for a full-time Customer Service Representative Level II to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of administrative support duties to accomplish critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com. What you'll get to do:
Level II Customer Service Representative will work primarily within call centers and includes communicating both written and oral and delivering accurate information on established policies, procedures, and parameters. Strong customer service skills and experience is required. As a Customer Service Representative Level II atypical day might include the following:
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- Communicate via phone and email and answer questions related to administrative issues.
- Categorize questions/inquiries, identify relevant information from a body of policies, procedures, and websites and when necessary, determine the appropriate functional area to search for answers to issues.
- Provide guidance to employees on navigating document and web resources and self-service tools.
- Provide policy and procedural information and guidance on programs, actions, and/or processes.
- Complete required online forms or database entries in support of any required actions quickly and accurately.
- Update electronic records based on conversations and conduct related data entry.
- Update and communicate on issue progress, timelines, and resolution.
- Navigate multiple databases, documented resources, and systems of record efficiently.
- Coordinate with colleagues as appropriate to explain processes or resolve moderately complex employee transactional issues.
- Read and analyze dashboards and metrics to summarize and make informed recommendations on call center performance.
- Support the writing and revisions of call center scripts and standard operating procedures.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- One (1) year of prior administrative/customer service support or comparable experience, demonstrating increased levels of complexity and responsibility in the areas of problem solving, working independently, maturity, judgment, and initiative; or 6 (six) months of experience in a customer service center.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment. Typically, employees sit comfortably to do their work, interspersed by brief periods of standing, walking, bending, and carrying of papers and books, extensive periods requiring the use of computers terminals to accomplish work objectives.
- Active listening and oral expression skills.
- Problem solving skills to identify the nature of a customer issue and relay an understanding of the problem.
- Ability to quickly gain familiarity in programs, actions, and policies.
- Ability to read and analyze call center metrics and/or dashboards and discern if performance standards are being met.
- Ability to write clear and effective correspondence and explanations.
- Ability to navigate multiple databases, documented resources, and systems of record.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of software products.
What We Can Offer You:
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- (U) Preferred: Associates or Bachelor's degree
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942935Posted: 2020-07-14