Next Century, a wholly owned subsidiary of CACI is looking for a UX engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Leading the design of products
Experience working with ADOBE tools/suite
Conducting and managing customer research and usability studies
Working directly with engineers to provide product specs and assets
Working with other designers to conceptualize and iterate on designs
Designing mock ups and high-fidelity user interfaces
Developing wire frames around customer needs
Communicating design ideas and prototypes to developers, designers, SME's and leadership
Research, conceiving, sketching, and prototyping
Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating
Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features
Must have a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance level to be considered
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942943Posted: 2020-05-21