CACI is seeking a cleared Reliability Engineer IV to support an ArmyProgram Office in the Fort Belvoir, VA area. Be a critical contributor to the success of the US Army's next generation soldier system by providing reliability engineering subject matter expertise. What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Plan and coordinate reliability tests and evaluations, analyze system failures and inadequacies, and ensure adequacy of efforts related to root cause corrective action.
- Develop reliability input for program management documents as required to include acquisition plans and strategies, source selection evaluation plans, supportability strategies, statements of work, and specifications.
- Review and evaluate OEM's technical adequacy, and assure compliance with contractual scopes, schedules, and requirements. Participate in post awards, program reviews, design reviews, and conferences as the reliability engineer on assigned programs.
- Evaluate design efforts to ensure all appropriate analyses such as failure modes, effects, and criticality analysis, thermal and stress finite element analyses, circuit analysis, and tolerance analyses have been conducted, and that parts de-rating has been properly applied.
- Ensure adequacy of all reliability test plans, procedures, and reports for assigned programs, both Government and contractor, as well as all failed item analysis reports.
- Evaluate engineering change proposals and waivers/deviations for their impact on product integrity.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active Secret Clearance
- BS Engineering or Equivalent and15 years relevant experience with a breadth of experience and knowledge, and recognition in the Reliability Engineering community.
- Able to lead efforts on assigned programs, and work independently with minimal oversight.
- Previous experience: Serving as a consultant to other team members and mentor workforce on system reliability test and evaluations plans, procedures, and scoring techniques; Evaluating system reliability past programs, and establish new and innovative reliability strategies; and Identifying issues and brief PM on choices and their impact.
- Possess equivalent or experience commensurate with ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer.
What We Can Offer You:
- Equivalent or experience commensurate with ASQ Certified Reliability Engineer
- Master's in Engineering
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
NSIS.ENG Job Location
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942961Posted: 2020-06-04