CACI is seeking a Penetration Tester to be located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland, supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD).
*This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Create applications from beginning to deployment.
- Application management to include research, testing / debugging, permissions, quality, and deployment.
- Research new languages, frameworks, and technologies.
- Development of defensive cybersecurity applications for Government data.
- Development of open-source applications.
- Research, development, and implementation of containerized applications.
- Development of multiple auditing tools for Linux.
- Assist in development of multiple file and system monitoring tools for specific use cases.
- Ability to conduct research of data auditing solutions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active Secret security clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Actively working towards a degree.
- Mobile Application Management.
- OS Deployment & Management.
- Web Development (Server, Client).
- SQL and Non-SQL Databases.
- Microsoft Office.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Systems/Remote Piloted Vehicles.
- Experience with electronics, computer architecture (on a processor level (assembly language) memory allocation/addressing)), IT security, protocol analysis, System on a Chip (SoC), Artificial Intelligence and Neural Networks.
- Experience with tools/skill sets to include: Kali Linux, Ettercap, Man-in-the-Middle attacks, IDA/IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Ghidra, Protocol Analyzers (Beagle), Aircrack-NG and Recon-NG, Software Defined Radios (RTL-SDR, HackRF or the like), Wifite, Metasploit Framework, Harvester, Google Hacking/Dorking, Shodan, OSRFramework, HTTRack, Python, C/C++, Assembly Language, signals analysis/capture, RFID analysis, Near field communication (NFC) analysis, Reverse Engineering, Malware Forensics.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
cb3 Job Location
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942973Posted: 2020-05-21