CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is looking for a full-time Communications Specialist Full Performance to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of administrative support duties to accomplish critical objectives.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.) If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of critical mission, CACI would like to speak with you.
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com. What you'll get to do:
Full Performance Communication Specialists produce communication products and activities that align workforce knowledge, attitudes, and behaviors with organizational goals. Tasks cover a range of activities including digital communication products, events, and evaluation. As a Communications Specialist Full Performance, atypical day might include the following:
- Know Audience. Develop strong understanding of audiences, and use this knowledge to ensure tone, language, and format of communication is easily accessible to and read by a range of staff. Build audience insight using appropriate tools to monitor content and listen to conversations on key channels.
- Gather and analyze evidence to understand user needs and appetite for products. Understand the range of employee insight sources (both quantitative and qualitative) available within the organization. Gather insight on communication usage, needs, and preferences, and use data for communication channels.
- Support the design and delivery of techniques to assess the effectiveness and impact of communication.
- Review existing sources of insight (including previous communication activity) to understand the overall context for communication and audience influencers
- Monitor, summarize, and provide analysis of communications activities, including digital communications.
- Advise on, analyze, and support the implementation of feedback mechanisms (quantitative and qualitative) to measure employee engagement and effectiveness of internal communication.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
- Write clearly in plain, simple, clear, concise, accurate language and check work for spelling and grammar.
- Design and develop engaging, targeted content and messages suitable for use across a range of channels.
- Deliver online events including live chats, broadcasts, blogs, and microblogs.
- Select appropriate visuals to improve the impact of communication (for example, photography and infographics)
- Develop outline communication plans, identifying the most effective channels and tools to engage audiences and maximize reach.
- Organize events that advance communication objectives.
- Work is primarily performed in an office environment and may require extended periods of sitting for long meetings. Work assignments may require occasional travel.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Three (3) years relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to research and draft original content for a variety of channels and audiences
- Knowledge of project management practices
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to implement quantitative and qualitative evaluation tools
- Ability to analyze performance metrics, and quantitative and qualitative evaluation data
- Experience using web content management systems including Wordpress and SharePoint
- Experience organizing moderately complex events
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Visio
- Proficiency in Photoshop; able to crop and size images and adjust color
- Ability to develop products that meet American Disabilities Act (ADA) 508 requirements
- Familiarity with usability principles
- Proficiency using digital channels including live chats, blogs, and microblogs
- Ability to create Excel spreadsheets and graphics to represent data
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment
- Bachelor's degree in any field (degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or public relations preferred), or
What We Can Offer You:
- High school diploma or GED plus five (5) years general work experience, or
- Service in the US Armed Forces with an honorable discharge
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554942986Posted: 2020-05-21