CACIhas an opening for a highly organized Service Delivery Management Professional to join our mission-driven team. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move. This role offers the opportunity to work with a team of seasoned technical and analytical thinking professionals who thrive on supporting our client's cybersecurity mission and growth objectives. Service delivery managers focus on maintaining good relationships with our Federal Agency customers and improving CACI's services to keep those customers satisfied. These professionals control the customer expectation for service delivery across all aspects of the program. The high level of interaction with clients, employees and management along with the variety of skills required make being a service delivery manager a fit if you're an outgoing problem solver with customer service and management experience. This role also helps promote governance policies to Federal Agencies that are applicable to Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you'llbe responsible for focusing on keeping our customers satisfied with CACI's services through interfacing with CACI RFS Project managers, determining any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, monitoring project schedules for slippage, and assisting other CACI professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients. Duties can vary, based on the type of customer and the location of that customer.
Yourresponsibilities include troubleshooting customer project issues, meeting with customers at least every other week at the customer site, attending CACI-customer meetings as appropriate, ensuring that service agreements are met, reviewing customer needs and presenting those needs to CACI senior managers. The Service Delivery Manager also advises the CACI senior managers and RFS project managers of customer demands and will analyze risks involved in responding to customer demands.Our Service Delivery Manager role requires someone who can maintain a positive relationship with customers, meet deadlines, be a contributing and collaborative member of the management team, stay organized, manage conflict and use creativity to find ways to make the service better. Required Skills
- US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required
- Must be able to obtain and hold a DHS EOD Level 6c (SSBI background investigation). Denial of the EOD would result in immediate dismissal from the program.
- Ability to perform as a Service Delivery Manager for up to five full-time customers
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive relationships
- Efficiently facilitate and expedite the reporting of all customer events, customer issues and concerns, and perceived customer risks
- Ability to monitor Microsoft Project schedules to determine of a project is starting to run behind schedule and to determine the impact on customer operations
- Work with other Team members to ensure an effective and efficient service delivery management system for a Federal government customer.
- Responsible for implementing service delivery activities that continue to improve the overall quality of the CACI service delivery activity
- Understand customer technology requirements for the future by meeting with customers and discussing potential technologies that meet those upcoming requirements
- Advising the customer of new technologies that are not yet on the customer's radar
- Have a solid understanding of cybersecurity technologies
- In collaboration with the CACI team, research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for customer tasks.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity governance policies and the ability to help craft new policies and review existing Government policies for Federal Agencies.
What We Can Offer You:
- Ability to understand technical specifications, system requirements and other application design information as needed to understand customer requirements and potential solutions for those requirements
- High degree of writing proficiency by writing reports that are clear, easily understood and can be presented to customers
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CDMF Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.