United States of America - Georgia, AtlantaJob Summary
Looking for an opportunity to further your career with a top ranked, globally positioned firm while living in one of America's most livable cities? AECOM is seeking a Project Information Specialist to join our Atlanta, GA office. This is an opportunity to apply your talents in support of some of the world's most challenging, interesting and meaningful projects in an environment committed to design excellence, technical quality and client service.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Under direct supervision, follows standard procedures, processes and techniques to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Performs data entry into an electronic document management system.
- Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher/more experienced levels.
- May prepare and maintain project filing system.
- Assists in the receiving, processing, monitoring, and expediting of internal and external distribution of engineering and supplier documentation.
- 4-year bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- U.S. citizenship required
What We Offer
- Conscientious, team-oriented and flexible: proven ability to work on multiple, concurrent projects and/or assignments
- Able to prioritize tasks and respond to shifting deadlines and quick turnaround requests
- Able to work collaboratively in a team setting and engage with all levels of organization/management
- Able to perform effectively with oversight ranging from direct to moderate or even minimal
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Program and Project ManagementBusiness Line
Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Posting ID: 554942999Posted: 2020-07-14