Job DescriptionMore About the Role:
CACI has an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our team as aTechnical Writer in the Annapolis Junction area. Qualified candidates must have an understanding of the NSA's missions and organizations, the ability to work at the senior level, and a current TS/SCI with Poly. Your excellent communications skills will be necessary to craft your customer's messages and coordinate across the enterprise. This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth!
This position is ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Technical Writer area of responsibility. What You'll Do:
You will use your eight years of technical writing experience to prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical documents. You will be responsible for the technical documentation of a wide variety of internal processes and productions activities to include work instructions, standard operating procedures, production processes, security handing procedures, and governance documents as well as quality assurance activities and training materials. You will work in a small team environment that also supports configuration management activities and documentation oversight functions. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
In addition, the following skills are a plus:
- TS/SCI with active polygraph
- Eight (8) years' experience as a Technical Writer on large programs and contracts. Master's degree may be substituted for two years' experience; or four years of additional tech writing experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
What We Can Offer You:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required; Proficiency in MS Project and Access is a plus.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554943021Posted: 2020-07-14