CACI is seeking a property administrator to support our DOD client in managing government property. The position is onsite in the client workspace. The work will be performed on a contract as a member of a large highly productive team that builds and supports systems used to support the Department's financial management processes.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Assist the client in managing internal designated property
- Ensure property is properly labeled with asset identification and serial numbers
- Ensure all assets are stored properly in a secure area
- Ensure monthly joint physical inventories with designated property custodians are completed to ensure proper asset accountability
- Develop and establish standard operating procedures for property accountability
- Develop property accountability checklist for audits
- Maintain accountability records of assets hand-receipt
- Ensure all accountable property is accounted for in DPAS.
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferably with a major in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Information Technology or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of recent experience supporting DoD Logistic/Asset Management programs
- Expertise in the area of Logistics, Asset Management, or Property Accountability
- Expertise in DoD Property Accountability regulations
- Familiarity with Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS)
- Experience interfacing with government clients
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554943024Posted: 2020-07-14