Being a Staff Operations Officer on this CACI program is a take charge kind of role! Analysts are developing lead information about WMD targets and they need Staff Operation Officers to help them turn their information into action and operations. You will need to know the ropes of this organization to effectively navigate their policies and procedures to make that happen. In this role, you will support HUMINT and technical collection intelligence operations. You will provide strategic guidance and operational case management, identify solutions to complex operational problems, coordinate legal and policy issues affection operations, and you will monitor cable traffic every day. If this gets you excited, come join us!
More About the Role:
- You will apply advanced knowledge and expertise of clandestine operations, operational tradecraft, and intelligence priorities when providing strategic guidance and operational case management
- You are responsible for program management, from traditional operational activities to specialized initiatives
- You will be finding solutions to complex operational problems, identifying new technical tools and capabilities to advance operations, and tapping the resources of the Intelligence Community agencies, and US Government to ensure operational requirements are met
- You will provide objective reviews of on-going and potential operations and serve as the vital link between officers in the field, Headquarters, and the Intelligence Community
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- A minimum of three years of experience supporting HUMINT and technical collection intelligence operations
- Well-honed written and oral English communications skills
- Strong analytic, critical thinking, research and investigative skills
- Experience drafting cables and other documentation
- Knowledge of analytical tools and methodologies used within the national security community
- Customer-specific tradecraft
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- WMD Operational Experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job Location
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Posting ID: 554943029Posted: 2020-05-21