POSITION SUMMARY: The Bookkeeper AP/AR must be familiar with company policies and procedures related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, imprest accounts and resident trust accounts. The Bookkeeper AP/AR processes Center information and sends it to Corporate in a timely manner. He/She interfaces with the Administrator, Business Office Manager, Regional Business Office Coordinator, and any corporate support personnel.
Position Starting Rate $18.00 per hour
1. Assists with accounts receivable and accounts payable processes in accordance with policies and procedures;
2. Assists with imprest account processes in accordance with policies and procedures;
3. Assists with resident trust account processes in accordance with policies and procedures;
4. Processes information according to predetermined deadlines;
5. Puts customer service first: Ensures that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
6. Assists with patient programs as requested.
7. Assists resident and family complete Medicaid application and complete all followup with the application process
8. Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:1. High school degree or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years experience in business office procedures.2. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language. EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 340441
Center Name: Pawtucket Center
Posting ID: 554943725Posted: 2020-07-14