Transformational Advisor II
Are you an innovative thinker who can easily prioritize and communicate key points quickly?Do you want to have a direct impact on customers and the overall business strategy?Do you enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time with the responsibility to keep them on-time and on-budget?Do you feel that your skills of thinking outside the box and working across multiple teams, functions, etc. are in need of a new home?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
This role is responsible for the detailed operational implementation of varied OMS tools. The specialization of the tools implemented could be Continuous improvement, engineering/systems, Labor Management or Lean. The individual must be able to develop and transfer the skills to the operational team on site.
• Ensure Operations Management System Transformation activities are aligned with: company, objectives and creates value for the company and our Customers
• Coach and consult with the Operations Implementation Advisors, Champions and site leadership to
implement and sustain transformation and Continuous Improvement activities
• Coaching the Operations Process Leader and Regional Operations Directors to conduct regular progress reviews of OMS and CI to ensure sustainability
• Validate regular implementation progress updates and related improvement activity in OMS or CI to Operations Regional Vice President
• Ensure timely execution of OMS and CI deployment schedule of activity across assigned sites and/or sectors
• Ensure the execution of the Operations Management System Transformation Process and Continuous Improvement Process deployment schedule as determined by Leadership
• Ensure the documentation of Operations Management System Implementation and improved processes in a format consistent with relative Operations Management System through process & system confirmation
• Ensure the value structure exists for the quantification of OMS and CI project savings / defect reduction for each workshop conducted
• Champion best practice sharing during the deployment of Transformational and Continuous Improvement Processes
• Create and foster an environment within the Operations Management System that promotes open free flowing involvement and ideas
• Execute Continuous Improvement Projects and other key events each site and if necessary facilitate workshops
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent General Management or above experience required
• 5 - 7 years of experience in large scale Lean Transformation or Continuous Improvement/Engineering experience required
• 3 - 5 years of Operations experience required
• 2 - 3 years of Logistic industry experience preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 554943893Posted: 2020-05-21