Director Solutions Design
Are you an innovative thinker who can easily prioritize and communicate key points quickly?Do you want to have a direct impact on customers and the overall business strategy?Do you enjoy managing multiple projects at the same time with the responsibility to keep them on-time and on-budget?Do you feel that your skills of thinking outside the box and working across multiple teams, functions, etc. are in need of a new home?
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure process discipline and consistency, resulting in successful solutions design pursuit processes. The role is also responsible for facilitating efficient use of the solutions design resource, and ensuring quality control/assurance of solutions design pursuit activities. This role will provide visibility regarding solutions design utilization by to include win/loss, probabilities, trends etc. The role will offer consultative support to the sectors in the form of customer facing needs assessments, account planning support, targeting, growth strategy, value propositions, and general facilitation as requested by the business.
• Support the Contract Logistics growth agenda
• Manage Director-level associates assigned to the solutions design pursuit team
• Provide KPI's on solutions design performance and sector use of the solutions design team
• Add a consultative, value based service to the solutions design portfolio
• Manage complex projects, delegate tasks, leverage relationships, and hold others accountable for results
• Coach, mentor and train solutions design Sr. Analysts and Analysts
• Provide advanced analytical support on pursuit and reengineering projects
• Demonstrate advanced skills in leveraging software applications in support of design activity
• Exhibit advanced skills in using design discipline (i.e. facility, network, transportation, dedicated fleet) appropriate applications, tools, techniques andmethodologies)
• Incorporate appropriate business skills into design work (e.g. statistics, operations research, organizational behavior, finance, accounting, information technology etc.)
• Data management
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Logistics or related field, required
• Masters Degree, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 554943941Posted: 2020-07-14