Implementation Analyst II
Are you an Technology professional interested in automation and digitalization? Are you an energetic, problem solving leader looking for a fast-paced customer-centric environment? Do you thrive working with internal and external customers; coordinating systems, project timelines and solutions? If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you!
Implements and supports Supply Chain solutions within assigned DHL Supply Chain Division. Supports and ensures quality delivery of predefined IT solution(s) as selected to support business needs, including system setup, testing, training, implementation and post implementation support of the predefined IT solution(s) such as Warehouse Management System into a new or existing client site(s).Understands current work processes and develops and publishes work processes, actively participates in User Acceptance Testing, and facilitates technical documentation of systems and supports operational development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) between DHL Supply Chain and the client.Applies IT and internal team methodologies to ensure implementations are delivered in a consistent, standard, and repeatable method.
Analyzes customer and business partner requirements to understand and apply systems implementation concepts and principles to effectively implement and support business systems solutions.Participates in the development of implementation and support cost estimates.Prepares and delivers status reports to team leader, senior management and other project leaders.
• Recommends basic configuration strategies for predefined IT solution(s) that meet or exceed the requirement of customers and business partners.
• Participates in development of concept of systems development, software demonstration preparation and execution, and goodness of fit/solution design review for meaningful business opportunities.
Project Planning & Administration:
• Contributes to the development of project plan by supporting a portion of the project work plan, specifically in estimating of implementation tasks (e.g., system set-up, user testing, training).
• Learns and uses DHL Supply Chain Project administration processes, including tracking labor against the project plan.
• Facilitates and supports business acceptance testing process with customers, analysts and project leaders for custom and package application projects.
• Applies entry-level industry specific knowledge to deliver solutions.
• Performs system setup, configuration, testing, training, trouble-shooting and go-live support.
• Facilitates user training for hourly associates and supervisors.
Required Education and Experience
•Bachelor degree in IT similar flied or equivalent experience, preferred
•1-3 years' experience in an IT environment
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 554943949Posted: 2020-05-21