Provide network operational focus for the customer around service KPI's and other specific targets or goals mutually determined by DHL Supply Chain and the customer. Additionally this role will be accountable to achieve the budgeted operating profit for the customer and to deliver cost savings to cover the overhead expense of this position.
Key Account Manager DHL Solutions
- Provide support to the operations to insure compliance in the PDC's of all SOP's and processes specific to the customer and insure yearly target achievement.
- Auditing of accepted standards and procedures within the Network PDC's specific to the customer.
- Manage, on behalf of the commercial owner, the most complex Service Parts Logistics solutions for customer on a day-to-day basis to ensure that performance targets are met.
- Day-to-day operational and service related interactions; Scheduled on-site meetings and conference calls; Issue escalation and resolution; Overall cross-functional solution coordination; Consultative advisory services.
- Implementation of the key customer account plan for the year.
- Provide continuous improvement suggestions to the customers by analyzing existing solutions and identifying & implementing service enhancements on an ongoing basis.
Are you an innovative and solutions-oriented individual who can think outside the box to focus on the possibilities?Are you passionate about cultivating mutually beneficial long-term relationships?Do you thrive on having direct responsibility for your success?Do you get a rush when negotiating and closing a deal?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you. Job DescriptionRequired Education and Experience
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer. Additional Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field (MBA preferred)
- Analytical skills (comparative analysis via spreadsheet)
- Financial skills (finance fundamentals)
- Technical writing skills
- Executive-level presentation skills (including verbal skills)
- Executive-level relationship skills
- Ability to motivate and develop capable logistics personnel
- Creativity to design and implement solutions for customers
- 5+ years logistics industry experience
- 3+ years consultative sales/business development experience
- 2+ years P&L/service responsibility (preferred)
- 2+ years analyst/engineering experience (preferred)
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 554943956Posted: 2020-05-21