Sr Legal Counsel
Would you like to join the Logistics Company for the World?Have you often wondered how products get from point A to point B? DHL Supply Chain does just that.
Become an essential part of everyday life, by contributing to an organization that is Connecting People and Improving Lives. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve,and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities... we look forward to exploringcareer possibilities with you!
DHL is seeking a highly skilled Legal Counsel with a minimum of 5+ years of experience to provide general legal support to assigned business units. There will be heavy focus on the review and negotiation of wide-ranging contracts (e.g., customer contracts, real estate, procurement) to ensure compliance with Laws and Company policies.The successful candidate will:
• Prepare, draft, and analyze contracts and contract terms related to a variety of customer, vendor, trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters to protect DHL's legal and business interests
• Provide general legal advice to clients served, and advise members of the business on legal and related risks associated;
• Work well as member of a closely-knit, diverse, and well-respected legal team defending and representing DHL's interest;
• Deliver trainings on legal topics relevant to the business, and advise business on legal trends and developing areas of law;
•Possess advanced and well-developed skills and knowledge within the contracts/transactions area with the ability to integrate theory and principals with DHL's practices, policies, and precedents;
• Lead various projects impacting business, operations and revenue, and liaise with senior management, business divisions, consultants, outside counsel, and other parties as appropriate,
Required Education and Experience
• B.A. (from an accredited college or university)
• J.D. (from an accredited law school)
• Licensed to practice law in State
• Contracts/transactional experience (with full knowledge of contracts terminology)
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 554944066Posted: 2020-05-21