Infrastructure Manager I
Would you like to join the Logistics Company for the World?Have you often wondered how products get from point A to point B? DHL Supply Chain does just that.
Become an essential part of everyday life, by contributing to an organization that is Connecting People and Improving Lives. If you have a passion for people, a desire to problem-solve,and eagerness to pursue continuous improvement opportunities... we look forward to exploringcareer possibilities with you!
Responsible for managing a 24x7x365 Infrastructure Department plus insuring site and customer Infrastructure related SLA's are either met or exceeded. This includes the management of local resources and contractors as required.
• Plans, directs, and manages the daily activities of a local Infrastructure Department
• Establishes department policies and procedures specific to this site and customer
• Responsible for Intel Servers, backup of data, RF systems, peripheral equipment, desktop and laptop computers, printers and for developing schedules of equipment maintenance
• Designs and monitors local area networks
• Designs Intel server systems and backup schedules
• Develops and maintains customer relations (both internal and external). Performs vendor management
• Provides Infrastructure project management for site
• Insures Site and customer SLA's are met
• Develops and tracks local Infrastructure budget
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a very dynamic environment
Required Education and Experience
• 10 years Server OS ("nix, NT, SQL, 2000, 2003) plus Active Directory, required
• 8-10 year experience with Intel Server (Hardware/Windows OS), required
• 8-10 years experience LAN/WAN (networking printers client/server), required
• 2-3 years management experience, required
• 10 years experience Workstation OS: (Win9x, 2000 Pro,, etc.), required
• 10 year experience Intel Server Hardwar and Tape Backup, required
• 10 years experience printers: Laser/Label/High Speed Impact, required
• 5 years project management experience, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
Posting ID: 554944349Posted: 2020-05-21