Michael Foods, Inc. is a leading food processor and distributor with business in egg products, refrigerated grocery and potato products and offers exciting job possibilities throughout our organization. Join our company and be part of an innovative team that's First in Food - where you can enhance your career, sharpen your talents and make an impact.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for making sure the chickens have the proper amount of water, feed, proper temperature, clean house, etc.
- Responsible for keeping daily UEP records on water, feed, mortality, ventilation and maintenance.
- Must work closely with leads, supervisor and maintenance.
- Responsible for moving birds and keeping accurate cage population.
- Responsible for keeping all feed chains and egg belts in working order.
- Responsible for keeping all light bulbs replaced and in working order.
- Keeping all catwalks and aisles clean and clear of trip hazards.
- To keep all fans, motors and screens clean and protected with shields or guards.
- Responsible for doing a daily bird run in your house and the extra house during the weekdays and doing bird runs in two houses on the weekends.
- All maintenance and repair work is to be done immediately, if problems arise, contact your lead person or supervisor.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Posting ID: 554944811Posted: 2020-05-21