Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. The businesses of Icahn Automotive today consist of Pep Boys automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Position Summary
Receives, checks and pulls stock such as replaceable parts, equipment, tools and accessories for motor vehicles in a parts store (s). This position has been designated as a safety-sensitive position. Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Provide retail and professional customers with professional, clear and courteous service.
- Ensure all merchandise is promptly checked in and put in stock according to store procedures.
- Ensure inventory accuracy by carefully checking in returned goods from customers, completing proper computer processing or paperwork and stocking or storing as appropriate.
- Store merchandise in the proper location, neat and orderly, according to store design.
- Ensure the store is kept clean, clutter free and safe at all times.
- Assist in all store job functions and be able to perform them.
- Properly and safely operate all material handling equipment necessary to perform the responsibilities of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- High school diploma required.
- 1 year experience in customer service, retail, warehousing or similar.
- Ability to exercise judgement and to work independently.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must demonstrate consistency, accuracy and follow-through.
- Extensive product knowledge or the ability to obtain product knowledge.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Physical Demands
- Extensive standing, walking, pushing and reaching.
- Need full range of motion for reaching, bending and stooping.
- Repetitive movement of hands, arms, legs.
- Lifting of heavy equipment of up to 50 pounds.
- May work outside and be exposed to weather.
- Exposure to adverse weather conditions, chemicals, odors, dirt and dust.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Posting ID: 554944867Posted: 2020-05-21