Job Description Facility: McAuley Residence SNF Sub AcuteStatus: Per Diem Work Schedule: Days with Weekend and Holiday Rotation Bargaining Unit: SEIU Local 1199Exempt from Overtime: Exempt: NoHours: 630a-230p, 7a-3pShift: Shift 1:FTE: 0.100000:Summary:
Performs a variety of duties to include preparation, assembly, and distribution of meals to patients/residents and visitors. Adheres to safe food handling procedures. Performs cleaning and sanitizing duties in work areas and equipment. Transports equipment, meals and supplies to various destinations.Responsibilities:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Communication skills which may be inclusive of approach, tone of voice, speed of communication, respectfulness and non-verbal communication;
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language;
- Ability to tell time and read a clock; and
- Ability to perform basic Math functions.
- Prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must have sufficient dexterity to handle food and equipment efficiently and safely.
- Works in varying atmosphere temperatures ranging from 0 to 90 degrees.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- May be exposed to hazards from electrical, mechanical and power equipment.
- May be exposed to housekeeping cleaning agents and chemicals.
- May be subject to hazards of flammable, explosive gases.
- May be subject to burns and cuts.
- May be exposed to hazards of steam and heat.
Posting ID: 554945268Posted: 2020-05-21