Technican Specialist - Valve Repair/Clean Room

    Lockheed Martin Corporation
    Littleton, CO 80120
    Full-time
    Similar jobs pay $10.20 - $13.10

    Job Description

    Description:The coolest jobs on this planet... or any other... are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires diversity and inclusion where employees envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We are creating a better today and a better tomorrow for all employees, attracting innovators from unexpected places and seamlessly aligning diversity and inclusion efforts with Lockheed Martin's values and business strategy. We offer employee resource groups such as African American Council for Excellence (AACE), The Women's Impact Network (WIN), Hispanic Organization for Leadership & Awareness (HOLA), Military/Veterans Network, PRIDE LGBT Professional Network, and more. We are also committed to enabling transitioning veterans and their families to connect with their communities and find new purpose as they reintegrate into civilian life. By clicking on the links, you can find out more on how we proudly support Global Diversity and Hiring Our Heroes.

    We are seeking a Technician Specialist (Aerospace and industrial valve repair and clean room technician) to perform assembly, test and troubleshooting on aerospace and industrial valves used in high pressure pneumatic, hydraulic and chemical systems.

    Summary of Key Duties for this position:
    Precision cleaning and sampling in a clean room environment. The cleanroom work comprises 60% of the work distribution with the other 40% dedicated to propulsion system support equipment fabrication and testing.

    Benefits of Employment:
    Lockheed Martin Space offers a total compensation package from competitive wages, on-site medical care and healthy living incentives just to name a few reasons to join Lockheed Martin. Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive edge.

    Click here to learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.

    Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.

    #SpaceVets
    Basic Qualifications:
    • Detailed knowledge in assembly and testing industrial valves and pressure system components.
    • Tubing fabrication.
    • Knowledge with constructing and operating pneumatic, hydraulic and chemical transfer systems.
    • Knowledge with clean room operations and contamination control protocol.
    • Basic computer skills with knowledge in using Microsoft office - word/excel/outlook.
    Desired Skills:
    • High pressure system experience.
    • Precision cleaning.
    • Contamination sampling
    • SAP experience.
    Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.

    As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt Business Unit: SPACE Relocation Available: No Career Area: Technicians Clearance Level: None Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First
    Posting ID: 554945272Posted: 2020-05-21