Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach - and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Radar Systems Engineering within the Mission Systems Engineering Center of Excellence (COE) is seeking a candidate for Electronic Attack (EA) modeling development. The successful candidate will have strong modeling and simulation, signal processing, and physics experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have analytic and communication skills and work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment. Occasional travel may be required.
The Systems Engineer will:
- Research, design, and implement new approaches to enhance Electronic Attack modeling capabilities.
- Develop models and detailed simulations to assess system performance.
- Assist in performing functional analysis, design trade studies, requirements allocation, defining system level budgets, and interface definition to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Support integration and test, evaluate test results, investigate discrepancies, provide technical assessment of anomalies, and drive issues to resolution.
- Participate in milestone reviews of Radar System products with internal and external customers, program and senior leadership, and multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
- Mentor junior engineers and share knowledge of Electronic Attack concepts.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics or equivalent combined with 6+ years of related experience.
- Functional knowledge of Radar Systems or Electronic Attack capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas: system analysis, architecture, requirements development, trade studies, algorithm design, modeling and simulation, or integration and test.
- High proficiency in C++, Matlab, or Python.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to obtain or maintain a DoD Secret level clearance.
- Advanced degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Physics or equivalent.
- Radar or Electronic Warfare systems development experience including algorithms, software, data analysis, and modeling and simulation.
- Demonstrated analytical, applied mathematics and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Active DoD Secret level clearance or higher.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Systems Engineering: Specialty Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First