Description:Missile Software Architect / Tech Lead
- This individual will be responsible for the Software Architecture development and definition for a new advanced missile system.
- This includes trade studies of operating systems, processors, and middleware, etc.; prototyping in route to defining the overall system digital architecture; safety critical software definition and partitioning; high speed sensor interface design; safe and arm device, launcher interface, guidance, auto-pilot, navigation, and sensor signal and track processing design.
- This individual needs to work collaboratively with software management to ensure consistent implementation of the software architecture throughout the development life cycle including training, mentoring, and providing technical review and oversight of the development team.
- This individual would be a critical development/integration resource, being capable of solving the most challenging embedded software integration issues.
- Greater than 12 years experience in embedded software application design, development, and integration of DoD weapon systems.
- Greater than 5 years experience as a Missile Software Architect, technically leading/driving the design, implementation, and integration of that architecture.
- Greater than 5 years experience with Missile Hardware-in-the-Loop integration experience.
- Safety Critical software process, design, and development experience
- Cyber and Anti-Tamper software process, design and development experience
- Reusable / modular design experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Software Engineering Clearance Level: Secret with an investigation within 5 years Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2 Shift: First
Posting ID: 554945402Posted: 2020-05-21