Description:Would you like to be a part of a diverse and growing
team which is critical to our National Defense?
The selected candidate will perform CAM functions including the following activities:
(1) Participate in CAM status calls, prepare status for/attend weekly status meeting, provide/enter weekly IMS status, attend EV Stakeholder meeting, and review Actuals Hours reports for time charging accuracy and alignment with IMS status
(2) Calculate & enter ETC into RTE or PM Compass, analyze EV metrics and generate VARs as required, and attend the monthly Program VAR meeting
(3) Identify/request IMS forecast and baseline changes via schedule change requests and "what if" schedules, add Risks and associated mitigation activities to the IMS, and plan technical work, including scope, cost & schedule, with direction from Task Order leads and Functional Area Managers for the following: Rolling Waves, PDs, MR requests, ECPs, and other types of estimates (e.g., EE, RE, ROM)
(4) Writing Basis of Estimates (BOE) in response of RFPs
(5) Participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews
(6) Control and maintain Work Authorization Documents (WADs) for each Control Account, ensuring the WADs are always up-to-date.
Some travel may be required 2-4 times/year to support Task Order activities in Huntsville, AL.
***Interim Secret Clearance***
-BS/BA Bachelor's degree in engineering, finance, or equivalent disciplines.
-Candidate must have a working proficiency with RTE, PM Compass, Microsoft Project or other EVM tools (such as Artemis, Winsight)
-Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, or equivalent).
-Must be a recent graduate of a CAM/EVM training course and complete RTE, PM Compass or other EVM tool training within the last 2 years.
-Experience with standard EVM practices and procedures, tools (such as RTE, PM Compass, Artemis Project View/Cost View and MicroSoft Project), rolling waves, and EVM cost baselining.
-Practiced in identifying IMS forecast and baseline changes via schedule change requests and "what if" schedules.
-Knowledge of Lockheed Martin CAM/CAM Analyst processes and policies (PPMP) or equivalent
Recent experience with DCMA Audits and Baseline Reviews as the CAM answering the questions.
-Familiarity with EagleSpeed and Material procurement is a plus.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories. Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Finance Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First