SummaryNurse Assistant/ Certified Nurse Assistant 200 Medical-Surgical
- Job Summary
- Provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. Perform duties such as take vitals, bathe, dress, move patients, change linens and other duties as assigned. Obtains information on patient condition as requested by the nursing staff, and reports any changes in patient condition.
- Job Requirements
Preferred: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 months' experience as a nursing assistant, EMT, or Surgical Technologist in the past 3 years OR
- Completed an Unlicensed Assistive Personnel Program within the past 3 years OR
- Completed the "fundamentals of nursing" course with clinical in an accredited nursing program or practical nursing education program OR
- Must have Missouri CNA License OR
- Must have MO CNA Appendix AND MO CNA license must be obtained within 120 days of hire
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits valuable time management skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- BLS must be obtained within 90 days
Posting ID: 554945948Posted: 2020-05-21