Are you passionate about getting from large volumes of data to insights that could improve business strategies and customer experience? We are building the Intelligent Conversation and Communications Cloud (IC3). We power Microsoft's first-party real-time conversation products, notably Skype and Teams with many millions of users, by providing reliable and high-quality audio and video calling, meetings, and chat services that work every time, from anywhere, on any device.
- Manage a team that will design, develop, and maintain data pipelines and back-end services for real-time decisioning, reporting, optimization, data collection, and related functions
- Drive improvements to the product design and architecture, leading to increased customer satisfaction
- Lead and collaborate with experts from across the company to advance data science best practices
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 6+ years of experience using Data, Machine Learning (ML), and/or Artificial Intelligence (AI) to impact critical product or business decisions
- 3+ years of experience hiring, growing and leading a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists to deliver Data products
- Programming skills (esp. related to data technologies like Python, PERL, Java, C#, etc.)
- A proven track record of collaborating across organizational boundaries and delivering great results
- Familiarity with software development, database design, and online service development
- A Masters or higher degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Analytics, Statistics, Math, Economics, Business or other scientific or quant-focused field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Posting ID: 554946305Posted: 2020-05-21