Position Description Opportunities with Vivify Health.
Vivify Health specializes in patient engagement and mobility to provide a scalable Remote Care Platform that enable healthcare to be virtualized . . . anytime and anywhere. More often than not, that anywhere is the home, which is where Vivify's customers have been virtualizing care with mobile devices since early 2010. Vivify Health's customers represent organizations with responsibilities for hundreds of acute care and home care sites nationwide. Take a closer look at Vivify Health and discover new ways to make a difference in the world as you do your life's best work.(sm)
The Clinical Content Analyst's primary responsibility is in supporting the clinical team and customer as the clinical subject matter expert related to the product content for the programs in the Vivify Health Pathways portal. The Clinical Analyst works closely with internal and external customers in the development, analysis, implementation and maintenance of the high-quality digital content associated with rules and pathway logic in the Vivify Health software platform. In this role, the Clinical Analyst will work collaboratively with the content, product, development, quality, clinical, and user experience teams to support the goals and objectives of the content for the different clinical programs in the Vivify software. This role reports to the Director of Clinical Content, and as directed, the role will be focused on, but not exclusively limited to, the activities outlined below.
This job operates in an environment that handles Personal Health Information, Electronic Protected Health Information along with other Personal Identifiable Information and requires strict security and privacy awareness with regards to handling such information.
This position is office based in the Plano, TX office. Work schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm. Primary Responsibilities:
- Act as a key resource on system functionality related to clinical content logic and rules.
- Subject Matter Expert on the clinical content administrative tools.
- Research, write, edit and maintain the rules and pathway logic associated with the programs content.
- Maintain and update the Vivify Pathways default digital content with the latest clinical guidelines
- Develop clinical content appropriate for clinical governance and legal review, obtain necessary journal permissions, and fact check content and sources.
- Provide clinical editing review of draft and final documents prepared by other analysts/writers before internal or external distribution.
- Ensure testing and documentation of system changes for system efficiency.
- Participate in clinical upgrades, patches and enhancements.
- Work closely with the Director of Content Management, Product, Development and UX Design teams to build digital content, including advanced and automatic content workflows, tagging and processes.
- Manage assigned projects to completion and meet goals, timeline, and budget.
- Take on other responsibilities as our team/clients' needs evolve.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in. Required Qualifications:
- Maintains license as a Registered Nurse in good standing with the Board of Nursing
- Associate's degree in Nursing, or higher
- 1-3 years of clinical experience in a clinical setting
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to communicate complex content, processes, and best practices to internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional organization skills, very detail-oriented, and performs well under deadlines
- Possess basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Works in a safety-conscious manner ensuring that safe work practices are utilized
- Complies with company policies and procedures
- Maintains confidential information including proprietary information
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
- Relates effectively to all levels of associates both internally and externally
Careers with Optum.
- Exceptional project management skills,
- Experience with the heath care software industry
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Plano, Texas, TX, Clinical Analyst, Remote Care Platform, Healthcare Software, Clinical Consultant, Clinical Informatics, Clinical Portal Administrative tools, Vivify, Registered Nurse, RN, Optum, UnitedHealth Group, UHG