Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Honeywell Enterprise Services & Applications is commissioned to standardize and solution common business processes within Honeywell which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times, run lowest cost possible at error-free rates. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functional areas.
In this role, your In depth understanding of end to end Integrated Supply Chain Planning processes in the area of Demand Planning, Supply Planning Production Planning, SIOP and Inventory Optimization will allow you to configure systems, identify gaps, design & develop the solutions as required to improve the Planning and SIOP process including automation of processes / reduce cycle times / improve productivity / customer collaboration / supply network collaboration / vendor managed inventory process, statistical forecasting, etc. You will work closely work with Business users, IT Business partners, Honeywell Global Business leaders and IT COE's to evaluate business problem statement, analyze, articulate and lead in end to end solution build including training using Rapid Response as Honeywell Enterprise Standard Planning application.Key Responsibilities:
- Conduct customer workshops to understand end to end business process requirements, articulate in propose of the best possible solution.
- Responsible for business consulting, Configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Design and develop technical/functional specifications, good understanding functional areas within Rapid Response application - working on different modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate
- Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
- Ability to focus on architecting Planning solutions using Rapid Response, MRP to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, work flows and data management/data migration.
- Works together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices.
Travel of up to 50% required.YOU MUST HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in implementation of different Kinaxis RapidResponse modules, including Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning
- Bachelors degree
- In-depth knowledge in different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Designing solutions in RapidResponse by working with Scenarios.
- Hands on experience on Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Long term Planning, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, Batch Management, Serial number management with discrete and Process industry.
- Hands on experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e Material Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info records, source list, Schedule agreements, contracts etc.
- Knowledge and experience of integration of Planning function with Mfg, Quality, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Sourcing, Logistics and Costing functions.
- Knowledge of integrating Kinaxis with host ERP systems through DataWarehouses for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, work flows, Query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications for enhancements, layouts and reports etc.
- Knowledge of creating job schedules, alerts, data update, etc,
- SAP MRP, PP, APO experience
- Exceptional communication skills, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills
- Kinaxis RapidResponse Author certification or Contributor Certification
- JOB ID: HRD90994
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.