Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Would you like to join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system, combined a continuous improvement environment.? If you answered positively, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you. We invite you to apply for the role of HSE Coordinator! You will You will provide a key role in the HSE&F function. You will support key processes and help to track HSE&F performance metrics for the Smithfield, RI site. You will accomplish this by establishing strong processes and understanding the tools and systems. You will report directly to the HSEF Site Leader. Key Responsibilities
YOU MUST HAVE
- Understands HSE&F standards
- Drives Standard work
- Updates HSE&F processes
- Ensures compliance standards
- Creates and presents training presentations
- Maintain training records
- Performs variety of admin task
- Facilitates HSE&F meetings
- Composes meeting notes
- Complete machine guarding assessments, write procedures.
- Conducts ergonomics assessments and implement improvements
- Create Lockout Tagout Procedures
- Assist with Regulatory Reporting
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience, in manufacturing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Environmental background a plus
- Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
- Competent with Microsoft office
- Use of independent judgment
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- JOB ID: HRD91792
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: 10 Thurber Blvd,Smithfield,Rhode Island,02917,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.