Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Enterprise Services & Applications is commissioned to standardize and solution common business processes within Honeywell which will facilitate growth, meet customer needs, and reduce customer response and cycle times, run lowest cost possible at error-free rates. Our mission is to introduce best in industry practices and state of the art functional excellence in all business functional areas.Key Responsibilities
- Key focus on understanding end to end ISC Planning business processes, identify potential areas of opportunities within ISC Planning, SIOP process improvement, Inventory optimization - Single Echelon / Multi- Echelon, automation of processes, reduce cycle times and improve productivity.
- Provide solutions expertise to analyze and identify gaps, lead in solution design, and implement the RapidResponse application to meet business requirements.
- Closely work with Business users, IT Business partners, Honeywell Global Business leaders and IT COE's to evaluate business problem statement, analyze, articulate and lead in end to end solution build including training using RapidResponse as Honeywell Enterprise Standard Planning application.
- Conduct customer workshops to understand end to end business process requirements and propose the best possible solution.
- Responsible for business consulting, configure the system to support business requirements, design / configure different seeded resources like worksheets, Alerts, Metrics, scorecards, etc.
- Design and develop technical/functional specifications using understanding of functional areas within RapidResponse application - working on different modules like Supply Planning, Forecasting and Demand Planning, ATP, Aggregate Supply Planning, Capacity Planning, Attribute Based Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
- Ability to focus on Planning solutions using RapidResponse, MRP to achieve a defined business outcome, working with Interfaces, work flows and data management/data migration.
- Works together with the functional team to drive the adoption of standard business practices.
- Enabling customer collaboration with real time dynamic planning w.r.t market trends and Supplier collaboration to improve inventory visibility. Improve usability of ISC Planning function/applications.
- Good collaboration with all stake holders which includes IT, Business leaders, external IT, business partners, end users and team members to come out with business problem statement and initiate leading the solution development as required by adhering to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Support direction on data integration/data skills with multiple source and target systems.
- Ability to travel as required, up to 50% to the project locations in peak-times
CORPIT2020You Must Have
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of Kinaxis RapidResponse in IT or as a user designing solutions by working with statistical forecasting, MRP, MPS, capacity planning, and Scenarios
- 4+ years Supply Chain Planning experience
- Post-graduate degree and APICS certification are added advantages
- Knowledge of integrating Kinaxis with host ERP systems through Data Warehouses for both Inbound and Outbound Interfaces, work flows, query development, preparation of detailed functional specifications for enhancements, layouts and reports etc.
- SAP MRP, PP, APO experience is an added advantage.
- Kinaxis RapidResponse Author certification or Contributor certification
- Experience with Demand Planning, Statistical Forecasting, Consumption based planning, Re-order point planning, MRP, MPS, Long term Planning, Capacity planning and Production scheduling, Batch Management, Serial number management with discrete and Process industry.
- Experience on Supply Chain Planning Master Data Maintenance i.e. Material Master, BOM, Work center, Routings, Vendor Master, Customer Master, Info records, source list, Schedule agreements, contracts etc.
- Good knowledge and experience on integration of Planning function with Manufacturing, Quality, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Sourcing, Logistics and Costing functions.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills to work in global environment
- Good understanding and worked to deliver using agile way of a project management.
- JOB ID: HRD90992
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 554947302Posted: 2020-05-21