Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Intelligrated. You will implement software projects (with coaching from the Lead Engineer) for an integrated system or sub- system. Provides input to and contributes to the planning, reporting, and project implementation.You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your skill set to provide value added software features to our products for our customers.
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world's most talented engineers.
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for. YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering (Bachelor's degree within 6 months)
- Minimum travel is 50 percent
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- C++ and C# experience is preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- JOB ID: HRD92093
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way,Mason,Ohio,45040,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Posting ID: 554947312Posted: 2020-05-21