EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.Job Title: HVAC Technician
Job Summary: EMCOR Facilities Services has an immediate opening for a HVAC Technician in Middle River, MD with 3-5 years of experience. The Technician will report daily to the EMCOR Site Leader and support them to provide quality workmanship and high work standards to maintain a professional working environment.
Primary responsibilities will be responding and providing service & feedback to the customer on all hot and cold calls while utilizing Building Automation Controls (BAS) and performing general maintenance of equipment as necessary.
Knowledge of and capable to perform minor plumbing, mechanical, electrical and various general tasks assigned for a large industrial and business aerospace campus.
Qualified applicant must be a US Citizen, possess a valid driver's license and have at least 3 to 5 years of hands on experience in facilities/HVAC maintenance and dealing with a wide range of general type services. Must possess excellent customer service and communication skills. Applicants will be required to pass a full drug screening and background test. This is a 1st shift position working 7:30am-4pm M-F.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively with Site Leader and Facility Manager to determine service needs. Coordinates and supervise client sub-contractors while performing service on site.
- HVAC maintenance and repair skills. PM, troubleshoot and repair of all HVAC equipment.
- Building automation monitoring and adjustments.
- Respond to Hot & Cold area temperature complaints and make adjustments and repairs.
- Performs a wide variety of corrective maintenance work request along with various general maintenance type tasks and special projects which may require general skills in plumbing, painting and other maintenance problems and requests.
- Assist the team in maintaining, operating and troubleshooting the HVAC heating, ventilating, air conditioning, heat exchangers, chillers, air handling units.
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- 3 - 5 years of experience related to HVAC facility maintenance required
- Valid US driver's license required
- EPA approved CFC certification is required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
- Ability to perform various general type maintenance tasks. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence utilizing basic computer skills and ability to communicate via email and internet use.
#CB1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 554947328Posted: 2020-07-14