Guard, patrol, and/or monitor the venue premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules. May operate metal detector equipment.
* Circulate among guests and/or employees to preserve safety, order and to protect the venue property.
* Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, guests, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security and safety of the premises.
* May write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
* Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
* Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
*Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
* Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
This position starts at $12.00 per hour
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
* Creative thinker and problem solver.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
* A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs.
* Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Hiring Practices The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Posting ID: 554947449Posted: 2020-05-21