* Greet guests as they enter and leave the venue.
* Communicate venue information about policies and procedures to guests as they prepare to enter the venue.
* Look for ways to proactively assist the guest to ensure they have an enjoyable experience.
* Assist guests with needs such as finding their seats.
* Assist in resolving guest complaints.
* Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
*Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
* Other duties assigned by VIP Manager or Supervisor.
This position starts at $11.25
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Creative thinker and problem solver.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
* A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs.
* Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Equal Employment Opportunity Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Hiring Practices The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Posting ID: 554947456Posted: 2020-05-21