* Work with venue security team to preserve safety, order and to protect the venue property.
* Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, guests, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security and safety of the premises.
* May write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
* Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
* Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection.
* Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
* Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises.
This position starts at $23.50 per hour
* Security/Law Enforcement experience required - active or retired.
* Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
* Ability to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance; ability to make independent and good judgment decisions within proper policy and procedures.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
* A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute program.
* Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+.
Posting ID: 554947468Posted: 2020-05-21