* Sell and collect admission tickets and passes from patrons at events.
* Greet guests attending events.
* Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
* Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
* Provide assistance with guests' special needs, such as helping those with wheelchairs.
* Refuse admittance to undesirable persons or persons without tickets or passes.
* Settle seating disputes or help solve other guest concerns.
This position starts at $11.25 per hour
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
* Strong relationship building and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* At least 2 years in Guest Service and communications is a plus.
* Creative thinker and problem solver.
* Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
* A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs.
* Position requires constant standing and occasional sitting.
Posting ID: 554947561Posted: 2020-05-21