EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.Job Title:
Landscape TechnicianJob Summary:
Perform the duties necessary to maintain landscaped areas in a commercial environment. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain landscape equipment, such as mowers, trimmers and blowers, efficiently and safely.
- Remove debris and perform weed control.
- Communicate effectively and cooperate with supervisors, client, etc.
- Perform snow removal services at multiple locations, if applicable.
- Perform seasonal activities, such as mulching and winter assignments, efficiently and safely.
- High School Diploma or GED. Must be 21 years old or older
- 0-2 years of experience using landscape maintenance equipment.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator's License preferred, not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
#CB1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled
Posting ID: 554947667Posted: 2020-05-21