EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.Job Title:
Landscape TechnicianJob Summary:
Landscape Technician reports to the Landscape Crew Leader and is responsible for maintaining landscaped areas at our client sites. The position requires the operation of landscaping equipment such as mowers, trimmers and blowers. The role requires effective communication with supervisors, and crew members.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform landscaping tasks
- Perform snow removal tasks
- Assist in setting up for large events
- Assist in vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Maintain interior plants
- Setup Christmas decorations
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED. Must be 21 years old or older
- One (1) or more year's related experience is preferred.
- CDL B required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions including, but not limited to, safety policies and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in individual and small group situations.
#CB1We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting ID: 554947757Posted: 2020-05-21