United States of America City/Cities:
Warrenton Travel Required:Relocation Provided:Job Posting End Date:
Not Available Shift:Job Description Summary:
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.Position Overview:
Resolves day-to-day technical problems on the production lines and ensures equipment and machinery compliance with production procedures and process specifications. Repairs and maintains production equipment, machinery or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably and complies with process specifications; responds to emergencies, break-downs, malfunctions etc. to minimize disruptions to manufacturing processes; maintains maintenance records so that recurring problems can be identified and addressed; calibrates or adjusts; maintains tools and repair equipment in good working order. Individual contributor that works under supervision; applies filed knowledge.Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Expert skills with PLC, HMI, VFD's, Servo, Sensors, Instrumentation and industrial control systems, including advanced programming techniques and configurations.
- Understands how to read and translate the information found within all: PLC code, Schematic wiring, Ladder and P&ID process diagrams.
- Install electrical components and wiring systems. After installing equipment, tests to ensure all devices are working properly and safely.
- Master troubleshooting of Industrial Networks, including Ethernet, DeviceNET, ControlNET, and others.
- Communicates effectively and instruct management, engineers, mechanics, and equipment operators. Demonstrates equipment functions and features to machine operators.
High School or GEDFunctional Skills:
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Pneumatic Troubleshooting.
- Effective communicator
- Possesses strong knowledge with PLC, HMI, and VFD instrumentation.
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Visionto learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 554947918Posted: 2020-07-14