NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
TITLE: Senior Account Executive, Retail
LOCATION: North AmericaThink you know NCR? Think again!
We are NCR, the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals - from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth - our solutions cover all of these.
By continually learning about-and pioneering-how the world interacts and transacts, we're helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future.NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 30,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Are you a sales person with the agility to thrive in a fast-changing environment and the creativity to enable a sales team to reach and surpass tough stretch goals?
The primary objective of this position is to lead and drive sales activity resulting in revenue from large & strategic national and global retailers, with a primary focus on the Convenience and Fuels industry.
If you have experience creating highly complex software, hardware, and consulting solutions for large accounts, have a history of success developing a funnel and selling across multiple offices in the C-Suite, we want to talk to you. Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Responsible for selling NCR's software, services, and hardware solutions to national retailers
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction during presales and post sales engagements
- Create and own executive relationships across marketing, operations, & IT to ensure full breadth of
- NCR's portfolio is leveraged to solve customer business issues and achieve business outcomes
- Understand customer's business objectives. Be able to tie NCR software solutions to client problems ensuring NCR is viewed as a strategic partner to help clients meet their goals.
- Develop and maintain strategic account and opportunity plans with measurable time bound goals and objectives
- Develop a strategic roadmap which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company's offerings
- Manage the sales process identifying opportunities, managing the funnel & forecast, handling contract negotiations, and driving deployment of solutions
- Manage engagement of NCR resources into customer base
- Communicate efficiently internally and drive cross functional teams to ensure your customer's success
- Previous successful client management in the retail segment, with an emphasis on top tier clients in the
- convenience and fuels segment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- 10 years+ of related business and sales experience along with a proven track record of success selling enterprise and unattached software in the retail vertical
- In-depth experience and understanding of the retail market, especially convenience and fuel
- Background in SaaS and/or Application Software - with an emphasis on creating volume and value
- Demonstrated history of managing the sales process and developing a strategic roadmap which aligns
- customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company's offerings
- Collaborate with customers and partners enabling them to experience greater business value from our company
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer including engineering, development, finance, legal and Professional Services organizations
- Master's degree - MBA
- Prior relationships selling to convenience and fuels retailers, including major oil networks
- Strong Executive Presence - this role will have extensive executive visibility both internally and externally; ability to maneuver customer org structures and establish self as trusted advisor
- Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- Experienced with Value Selling methodology
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job. EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.