Ambulatory Surgery - AndersonShift
Full-time Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Provides direct patient care under the guidance of the Registered Nurse or designated health care professional in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations and within the policies, procedures, guidelines of Mercy Health.
Combination of post-secondary education and experience in lieu of a degree.
- Provides basic patient care to include, but not limited to, care and comfort, record vital signs, personal care and hygiene, mobility and wound care, including unit based specialty duties.
- Acts as liaison between patient and nurse to report changes or concerns to nurse.
- Provides accurate, precise, timely documentation when applicable for patient care.
- Uses professional, verbal and written communication skills at all times.
- Provides high level customer service to all patients, patient's family, visitors and all employees.
Required Minimum Education:
High School Diploma
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS (must be non-expired/active unless otherwise stated):
Required:BLS required at hire or within 6 months of hire
Ohio: Current STNA certification at time of hire or two years recent experience in acute or long term care facility or nursing student with 1 semester of clinical rotation completed.
Minimum Years and Type of Experience:Preference for recent experience in acute care, long term care facility
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Med/Surg Telemetry Unit - Anderson - Short Stay All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky, which is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, please email@example.com.If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 554948131Posted: 2020-07-02