Global Asset Manager KBR Government Solutions
delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that's only the beginning. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the execution of Property Management Lifecycle Model from Acquisition, Use and Disposition consisting of 10 functional outcomes.
- Manage diverse group of property professionals responsible for Honeywell capital assets, US Government Property and other Customer owned property.
- Ensure compliance with Honeywell's Code of Conduct and Corporate/Functional policies and procedures.
- Have a clear understanding of the FAR 45 and 52.245-1, government contracts, the ability to handle multiple site audits and effectively handle the auditors from DCMA, DCAA, External Customers, and Internal Compliance.
- Participates in the department strategic planning process, develops long-term plans and ensures appropriate skills are available when needed.
- Communicate and coordinate with work groups engaged in similar or related operational activities.
- Ability to learn Honeywell's Management Operating System (MOS): Planning, Day to Day Execution, Monitor Performance, Communicate and Optimize your Organization.
- Communicate with all levels of management with regard to status of activities.
- Adhere to Honeywell Aerospace Property Management Plan. Maintain site specific Government Property Manual.
- Responsible for managing the Coordinator/Custodian program, which is aligned by Department/Functional Areas, and support and enforces the process standard of managing property at the user level.
- Ability to maintain, sustain and publish metrics to measure the performance of site property management system.
- Ability to generate Rapid Problem Solving methods to assure site Standard work is achieved.
- Create or oversee corrective actions as required. Utilize established Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS) tools and Global Asset Management (GAM) metrics to ensure operational wellness.
- May participate at local site Tier Accountability process meetings.
- Conducts performance evaluations, salary planning, interprets and enforces organizational policies.
- Perform management functions, including but not limited to, evaluating, training, developing and mentoring of staff personnel; ensuring productive work environment; ensuring departmental goals and objectives are completed in accordance with standards and within time and budget constraints.
- Manage Cost Performance Index (CPI) to achieve contract value target/s.
- Supports Business Development growth, both internal and external opportunities.
- Drives participation in support of Continuous Improvement Plans as part of Leadership Standard Work. Champions, coaches and motivates teams and/or team members.
- Lead cross-functional teams and utilize Six Sigma to design, implement, or re-engineer work processes related to Property Management within the Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, Contracts, Manufacturing, or Aftermarket activities to ensure compliant system operations.
- Supports the long term planning process and develop strategic operating initiatives that drive continuous improvement and support organizational objectives.
- Conducts meetings and technical presentations with site leadership as required.
- Conducts training to staff, sub tier staff and cross functional groups.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
: Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 10 or more years of progressive experience.
- 5 of which were in a supervisory/management capacity.
- NPMA Certification Preferred.
- Possesses strong leadership and communication skills, ability to counsel, coach, develop, and motivate staff of professionals; has team building and facilitation skills; ability to work with diverse levels of internal/external customers, i.e., DCMA, OEM Customers.
- Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt certification.
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SAP and eQuip a plus.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Posting ID: 554948213Posted: 2020-05-21