TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Director of Merchandising, Fabletics.How Do You Fit In?
As the Director of Merchandising,
you oversee category growth within Fabletics to drive sales, growth and margin. In addition, the Director of Merchandising
is responsible for supporting brand objectives and developing a thorough understanding of the customer. You will collaborate to develop a seasonal growth strategy based on analysis of business performance, intimate understanding of the customer, competition and overall market.
This position will report to the Vice President of Merchandising - Fabletics.Responsibilities:
- Drive category growth by developing departmental assortment strategies with respect to sub-category split, SKU Count, new vs. carryover, pricing, margin and retail pricing
- Strategic thinking as it relates to long-term growth strategies for the division, making recommendations across departments and leveraging a diverse experience of departments, customer, and results
- Develop compelling merchandise assortments in partnership with design (utilize trend and competitive insights, build hindsight, develop SKU Plan, assortment line)
- Partner with planning to determine appropriate distortions and investment levels and manage GM, OTB, inventory receipts and GM%
- Analyze sales in season and post-season (hindsight) to identify hits, misses and associated actions.
- Utilize learnings to inform in season action and future season assortment
- Partner with Creative, Marketing, Design, Production, Site Merchandising to ensure all assortment strategies (Design Themes, Color Stores, Key Investments, Product Focuses) are effectively communicated and cross functional strategies support department objectives
- BA or BS preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Merchandising with experience managing a direct report
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly strategic thinker, ability to think creatively and analytically
- Proficient in data analytics
- Results oriented, self-starter, team player
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Office, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be willing/able to travel
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability)
Posting ID: 554948273Posted: 2020-05-21