Logistics Supply Clerk 2 KBR Government Solutions
delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR's areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity. Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that's only the beginning.
Under minimal supervision, coordinates and expedites the flow of material, parts, and assemblies. Establishes and communicates completion dates for deliverables. Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and rates. Maintains related records. Stamps identify information and shipping instructions on containers. Contacts vendors by mail, phone, or visit, to requisition materials and verify or ensure shipment of goods on promised dates. Arranges for distribution of materials upon arrival. Inspects products for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications. Works to meet schedules and support requirements to meet customer satisfaction. Resolves most questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher level of support. May assist in orientating and training lower level employees. Performs all other duties as assigned. Logistics Technician Responsibilities:
- Reports to the E-Team Supervisor.
- Utilizes the program selected software to enable implementation of the TRM program
- Monitors and optimizes equipment redeployment cycle times.
- Establishes a schedule, collects and reports accurate data relative to asset utilization, location and characterization.
- Keeps accurate records of equipment accounts.
- Performs the actual movement of all test resource assets as required by program objectives, either within the site or between sites in concert with the Expediter.
- Assists Area Leader as required.
- Assist or Perform calibration coordination activities including test equipment pick-up and delivery service.
- Coordinates shipping and redeployment of surplus assets throughout TRM.
- Performs monthly assertions for all onsite assets and upload data.
- Assist with completion of End User Requests (EUR) in database to maintain up to date records of deployment and cost avoidance-as needed.
- Follows up on Length of Need (LON) expiries for EURs and centralize or renew as appropriate.
- Perform asset disposition/scrapping as requested.
- Assists customers in performance of 5S activities to ensure HOS compliance and optimize centralization of assets.
- Track down lost assets.
- Provides special project support as needed.
- Research, life cycle and pricing information missing from asset database and update the appropriate information fields.
- Maintain high work standards with limited supervision.
- Suggest and participate in continual improvement practices and process for Test Resource Management.
- Follow all site and KBR HSE&F requirements, training, and procedures
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent w/ 3-5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Aerospace test equipment types and configurations.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Power Point, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Functional knowledge of TRM test equipment databases and business systems.
- Individual must have good written and verbal communications skills.
- Individual should have a thorough comprehension of an engineering laboratory environment.
- Individual must be able to interface effectively with other personnel and be able to take ownership of their area of responsibility.
- Should be familiar with standard PC applications.
- Knowledge of inventory database management software.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to use handheld scanners and similar data capture equipment.
- Ability to enter data into TRM support systems and extract information for analysis and reporting.
- Ability to recognize and comply with warnings and alerts in laboratory and engineering test environments.
- Learn the workflow processes approved for use and assist in application and/or measurement consultation as required.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local lawScheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.