What you will do
The Commercial Account Resale Representative is responsible for proposing and selling reactivation services and technologies, as well as up-selling products within an assigned territory to commercial locations that have previously disconnected a Johnson Controls system or any of its components.
How you will do it
- Maintains a commanding knowledge of Johnson Controls product line (both current and legacy technology), as well as the services that Johnson Controls provides.
- Identifies prospects by using creative lead-generating techniques, including data mining and follows up with prospects.
- Sells reactivation services and up-sells products within assigned territory to customers who have a previously discontinued Johnson Controls system.
- Sells Johnson Controls system add-ons, modifications and/or conversions to current customers in order to optimize the customer's existing system.
- Communicates Johnson Controls value proposition, positive features, benefits and advantages of Johnson Controls products and services to both current and prospective customers.
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales and service performance goals.
- Prepares final contracts for signature, processes work orders and completes all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conducts post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Maintains customer retention, handing off the opportunity to the Account Executive for the territory.
- Adheres to current Johnson Controls policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
What we look for
- High school degree or equivalent required
Who we are
- Previous experience in commercial/business to business (B2B) sales required
- Previous experience in selling technology-based solutions preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Ambitious/ action oriented
- entrepreneurial drive
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
- Valid drivers' license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the customers' agenda
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
Posting ID: 554948527Posted: 2020-05-21